It’s hard to stay afloat amidst the countless number of parties, endless flow of cheap (or free) alcohol, and sea of people that gather at SXSW. Many locals leave Austin and rent their places for absorbent prices to fund their getaways. Take one look at the official list of artists (and we’re just talking music) and it will take hours to go through, and guess what–you’ll be overwhelmed. You get the point.
We’re here for you. Check back to this page for constant updates and news on what’s happening at SXSW, our reviews, and photos. For live coverage, follow us on Twitter.
- Our list of SXSW bands we hope to catch, and parties to attend.
- Our five tips on how to survive at SXSW
- Two superstars are playing SXSW. Find our where to see Jack White and Jay Z.
Review and Photos
- Day 1 recap featuring Ghostly International showcase, and Force Field / Terrorbird day party.
- Day 2 recap featuring Alberta Cross, Flight Facilities, and Shlomo.
- Day 3 photos featuring Wallpaper, Neon Indian and Caveman.
- Day 3 reviews featuring Wallpaper, Purity Ring, Neon Indian, and Caveman.
- Day 4 review of Nick Waterhouse and Pure X at MWTX
- Read our photographer’s first experience at SXSW and check out all his photos.
- Check out Jay Z’s SXSW performance in full.
- Check out Bruce Springsteen’s cover of Woodie Guthrie at SXSW.
- Watch Fiona Apple’s debut three songs at SXSW.
- Watch Turntable.FM’s video recap of performances by ?uestlove, A-Trak, Diplo, and Araabmuzik